Click on the link below to access a free recording of the noted webinars.
In partnership with Professional Beauty Association, AIHA, CDC and NIOSH presented a practical webinar for owners and people in the beauty industry wanting to resume work safely for employees and their customers.
- AIHA Back to Work Safely for Gym and Workout Facilities
By Carter Ficklen, CIH, CSP
- Guidance for Re-opening and Maintaining Safe Gym and Fitness Center Operations Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Guidance for Re-opening and Maintaining Safe Gym and Fitness Center Operations Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Medical Fitness Perspective
By Robert (Bob) D. Boone, FACHE, FMFA
- Phased Reopening Guidelines for the Fitness Industry
By the Medical Fitness Association
- Developing - Implementing - Enforcing: New Protocols in a Health Club Environment
By the Newtown Athletic Club
- CDC Review Cleaning and Disinfecting of Health Clubs and Gym Facilities Best Practices to Re-Open Business
By Kate Golden, MHRM